Monday, June 2, 2008

Gardens, Sheds and decks!

Greetings all. I have been absolutely horrible about updating my blog as of late. I've yet to figure out what this blog is going to be all about, other than me. I am a simple country boy who tries to live out his Catholic faith and continue his rodeo'in, ranchin' and country livin' the best I can.

Today's blog entry (obviously the first in many months!) is going to be about the joys of home ownership. My father and I recently signed a Purchase agreement for my grandparent's home. Its a 1977 ranch-style bungalow.

ANYWAYS,

I planted a garden. I don't have pictures as of yet, but I will update as soon as I can.

I'm also working on building a garden shed to keep my mower and everything in. I'm not sure the exact size or anything, but i'm planning on doing it 'green' by using as much recycled items as possible. I'm also going to put some windows in it, so that I don't have to put any lighting in.

There are also future plans to expand my back deck. It shouldn't take too much work, but i'm hoping to have it done soon. I have lilac bush out back and would love the deck to expand near that. I also hope to begin morning time out on that deck. It will be exciting!

Well, stay tuned. I will load pictures of my projects as soon as I can!

No comments: