Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sickness...

Sorry again for the delay. I haven't had a lot of time lately, and my messy house proves it!

My mom and dad have both been pretty sick lately. Mom has some heart troubles and my dad has a ruptured disk in his back. Mom was scheduled for heart surgery today, but at the last minute, it was called off. I don't know exactly why, but I do know it is not because she's better than expected. She has more blockages building and i'm suspecting they are planning on waiting and doing them all at once. Please pray for her and also for her return to the Church.

Dad's ruptured disk started in March when a cow took him when he was trying to help her. Now, he's in a lot of pain. He has an ear infection, which until its cleared up, can't get the 'miracle shot' that is supposed to help his back. If the shot doesn't work, he will need major back surgery.

SO... thats pretty much the skinny lately. I need to get pictures of the garden, yard, flowers and patio loaded. Soon and very soon, i promise.

Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sorry to hear about your parents! Prayers going up...